– Welcome and icebreaking
– Course presentation, sharing and selecting tales and songs.
– Reflection about common origins of tales from different cultures.
– Relaxing and warming up the voice.
– Formation of groups for tale telling activities with previous selected tales or songs.
– Voice and body language: notions and exercises.
– Exploring memories and narrative activity.
– Voice and body language exercises
– Tale telling experiments and rehearsal.
– Final presentations.
– Certificates and evaluation.
Every course day starts with an activity called ‘Portuguese Greeting’ that leads the participants into the right atmosphere and mood.
During the course there are several outside activities such as exercises in theatre, small performances, trial-out in real life situation…
A course day starts at 09.00 h and ends at 16.00 h, with a break for lunch of 1 h.
On Friday we end at 15.30 h, allowing participants to catch the last airplane.
The first and last evening, the participants have the opportunity to join a cultural programme, welcome supper and farewell supper.
During the course week, there is a free period for personal reflection and transfer exercises and a voluntary cultural activity.