1. EXPLORE THE SITE AND SELECT THE COURSES
- After exploring our site, you can make a preliminary selection of courses you would like to apply for.
- You can attend the courses with several members of your school team.
- The final decision on the selection of the courses and the number of people only has to be taken during the completion of the application form.
- In view of receiving help with the application and a good preparation of the course, contact the course organizers and make a pre-registration.
2. MAKE THE PRE-REGISTRATION
- Click on “Pre-registration”-Button on top of the course desciption page
- A Google drive document will open.
- Complete the required information.
- Check the correct spelling of your email address, as emailing is the only way we can contact you for help with the application.
3. RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PRE-REGISTRATION
- Shortly after the pre-registration, you will receive a confirmation mail.
- Together with this mail, we’ll send you some useful information and help to complete your application documents.
4. DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM FROM THE SITE OF NATIONAL AGENCY
- To find the site of your National Agency (NA) click on “National Agencies“
- Look on the site of your NA for the appropriate application file and download it.
- If you belong to the school education sector (Comenius), the document should bear a name very similar to “KA1 School Education Staff Mobility.
- If you belong to the adult education sector (Grundtvig), the document should bear a name very similar to “KA1 Adult Education Staff Mobility.
5. COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM
6. SUBMIT THE COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM TO YOUR NATIONAL AGENCY
- Digitally: by clicking on “Submit on line”; see second last page of application form.
- Very strict deadline!
- 7. CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AFTER APPROVAL
- After approval, contact us immediately by sending a mail to email@example.com.
- We’ll send you all information concerning the preparation of the course.